II: Coptic Gospel of Thomas II: 콥틱어 도마 복음서(2)

II: Coptic Gospel of Thomas II: 콥틱어 도마 복음서(2)

디케DIKE 0 251

(85) Jesus said, “Adam came into being from a great power and a great wealth, but he did not become worthy of you. For had he been worthy, he would not have experienced death.”[제85장] 1예수께서 말씀하시기를, “아담은 거대한 힘과 거대한 부를 가지고 태어났으나, 그는 너희만큼 합당하지 않다. 왜냐하면, 그가 합당한 자였다면, 그는 죽음을 맛보지 않았을 것이기 때문이다.”

(86) Jesus said, “The foxes have their holes and the birds have their nests, but the son of man has no place to lay his head and rest.”[제86장] 1예수께서 말씀하시기를, “여우들도 그들의 굴이 있고 새들도 그들의 둥지가 있지만, 2사람의 아들은 머리를 뉘어 쉴 자리가 없도다.”

(87) Jesus said, “Wretched is the body that is dependent upon a body, and wretched is the soul that is dependent on these two.”[제87장] 1예수께서 말씀하시기를, “한 육신에 매달리는 그 육신은 얼마나 비참한가, 그리고 이 두 육신에 매달리는 혼은 얼마나 비참한가!”

(88) Jesus said, “The angels and the prophets will come to you and give to you those things you (already) have. And you too, give them those things which you have, and say to yourselves, ‘When will they come and take what is theirs?’“[제88장] 1예수께서 말씀하시기를, “천사들과 선지자들이 너희에게 올 것이다 그리고 이미 너희에게 속한 것을 너희에게 줄 것이다. 너희도, 보답으로, 그들에게 너희가 가진 것을 주도록 하라 그리고 자문해보라, ‘그들은 언제 와서 그들에게 속한 것을 가져갈 것인가?’”

(89) Jesus said, “Why do you wash the outside of the cup? Do you not realize that he who made the inside is the same one who made the outside?”[제89장] 1예수께서 말씀하시기를, “어찌하여 너희는 잔의 겉만을 씻는가? 안을 만드신 이가 또한 겉을 만드신 이라는 것을 깨닫지 못하는가?”

(90) Jesus said, “Come unto me, for my yoke is easy and my lordship is mild, and you will find repose for yourselves.”[제90장] 1예수께서 말씀하시기를, “나에게로 오라! 나의 멍에는 편안하고 나의 다스림은 부드럽다, 2그리고 너희는 너희 자신을 위하여 안식을 찾으리라.”

(91) They said to him, “Tell us who you are so that we may believe in you.” He said to them, “You read the face of the sky and of the earth, but you have not recognized the one who is before you, and you do not know how to read this moment.”

[제91장] 1그들이 예수께 말씀드리기를, “당신이 누구인지 말씀해 주시어 당신을 믿도록 하여 주소서.” 2예수께서 그들에게 말씀하시기를, “너희는 하늘과 땅의 표정은 읽을 줄 안다, 그러나 너희 면전에 있는 그 분을 알지 못한다, 그러므로 너희는 이 순간을 알지 못하는 것이다.”

(92) Jesus said, “Seek and you will find. Yet, what you asked me about in former times and which I did not tell you then, now I do desire to tell, but you do not inquire after it.”[제92장] 1예수께서 말씀하시기를, “구하라 그러면 발견 할 것이다. 2하지만, 전에는 너희가 그 때 내게 묻는 것들을 너희에게 알려 주지 않았다. 지금은 내가 그것들을 말해주고자 하나 그것들을 구하는 자들이 없다.”

(93) “Do not give what is holy to dogs, lest they throw them on the dung-heap. Do not throw the pearls to swine, lest they [...] it [...].”[제93장] 1(예수께서 말씀하시기를,) “거룩한 것을 개들에게 주지 말라, 왜냐하면 그들이 그것들을 똥 더미에 버릴 수 있기 때문이다. 2진주들을 돼지들에게 주지 말라, 그렇지 않으면 그것이 진창에 묻힐 것이기 때문이다.”

(94) Jesus said, “He who seeks will find, and he who knocks will be let in.”[제94장] 1예수께서 말씀하시기를, “찾는 자는 발견할 것이다. 두드리는 자에게 열릴 것이다.”

(95) Jesus said, “If you have money, do not lend it at interest, but give it to one from whom you will not get it back.”[제95장] 1예수께서 말씀하시기를, “너희가 돈이 있다면, 이자를 받고 빌려주지 말라. 2차라리, 그 돈을 돌려 받을 수 없는 사람에게 주어라.”

(96) Jesus said, “The kingdom of the father is like a certain woman. She took a little leaven, concealed it in some dough, and made it into large loaves. Let him who has ears hear.”[제96장] 1예수께서 말씀하시기를, “아버지의 나라는 한 여인과 같다. 2그 여인은 약간의 효모를 떼어다, 반죽 속에 숨기고, 커다란 빵 덩어리들로 만들었다. 3귀가 있는 자는 누구든지 들으라!”

(97) Jesus said, “The kingdom of the father is like a certain woman who was carrying a jar full of meal. While she was walking on the road, still some distance from home, the handle of the jar broke and the meal emptied out behind her on the road. She did not realize it; she had noticed no accident. When she reached her house, she set the jar down and found it empty.”[제97장] 1예수께서 말씀하시기를, “아버지의 나라는 밀가루 가득한 동이를 이고 가는 한 여인과 같다. 2그녀가 먼 길을 걸어가는 동안, 동이 손잡이가 부서져 그녀의 길 뒤편으로 밀가루가 날려 나갔다. 3그녀는 아무 것도 몰랐다. 그녀는 문제를 알아채지 못했다. 4그 여인이 집에 도착했을 때, 그녀는 동이를 내려 놓고 그것이 빈 것을 발견했다.”

(98) Jesus said, “The kingdom of the father is like a certain man who wanted to kill a powerful man. In his own house he drew his sword and stuck it into the wall in order to find out whether his hand could carry through. Then he slew the powerful man.”[제98장] 1예수께서 말씀하시기를, “아버지의 나라는 어떤 힘센 자를 죽이고자 하는 한 사람과 같다. 2집에 있는 동안 그는 그의 칼을 뽑아, 자신의 손이 들어갈 수 있는지 알고자 칼을 벽 속으로 힘차게 찔렀다. 3그렇게 그는 힘센 자를 죽였다.”

(99) The disciples said to him, “Your brothers and your mother are standing outside.” He said to them, “Those here who do the will of my father are my brothers and my mother. It is they who will enter the kingdom of my father.”

[제99장] 1따르는 자들이 예수께 말씀드리기를, “당신 형제들과 어머니가 밖에 서 계십니다.” 2예수께서 그들에게 말씀하시기를, “아버지의 뜻을 행하는 여기 있는 사람들이야말로 나의 형제들이고 나의 어머니이다. 3이들이야말로 아버지의 나라에 들어갈 사람들이다.”

(100) They showed Jesus a gold coin and said to him, “Caesar’s men demand taxes from us.” He said to them, “Give Caesar what belongs to Caesar, give God what belongs to God, and give me what is mine.”

[제100장] 1그들이 예수께 금화 한 개를 보이며 말씀드리기를, “카이사의 사람들이 우리에게 세금을 요구합니다.” 2예수께서 그들에게 말씀하시기를, “카이사에게 속한 것은 카이사에게 주어라, 3하나님께 속한 것은 하나님에게 드려라, 4그리고 나의 것은 나에게 달라.”

(101) “Whoever does not hate his father and his mother as I do cannot become a disciple to me. And whoever does not love his father and his mother as I do cannot become a disciple to me. For my mother [...], but my true mother gave me life.”[제101장] 1(예수께서 말씀하시기를) “나처럼 아버지와 어머니를 증오하지 않는 자는 누구든지 나를 따르는 자가 될 수 없다, 2그리고 나처럼 아버지와 어머니를 사랑하지 않는 자는 누구든지 나를 따르는 자가 될 수 없다, 3그러나 나의 참된 어머니는 나에게 생명을 주었다.”

(102) Jesus said, “Woe to the pharisees, for they are like a dog sleeping in the manger of oxen, for neither does he eat nor does he let the oxen eat.”[제102장] 1예수께서 말씀하시기를, “바리새인들은 저주를 받으라! 그들은 소 구유에서 잠자는 개와 같다. 그 개는 여물을 먹지도 않으면서 소도 먹지 못하게 하기 때문이다.”

(103) Jesus said, “Fortunate is the man who knows where the brigands will enter, so that he may get up, muster his domain, and arm himself before they invade.”[제103장] 1예수께서 말씀하시기를, “약탈자들이 어디로 들어올지 아는 자는 복되도다, 그리하여 그가 일어나 그의 식솔들을 소집하고, 그들이 침입하기 전에 무장할 수 있기 때문이다.”

(104) They said to Jesus, “Come, let us pray today and let us fast.”Jesus said, “What is the sin that I have committed, or wherein have I been defeated? But when the bridegroom leaves the bridal chamber, then let them fast and pray.”

[제104장] 1그들이 예수께 말씀드리기를, “오십시오! 오늘 같이 기도하고 함께 금식합시다.” 2예수께서 말씀하시기를, “내가 도대체 무슨 죄를 범했단 말인가? 아니면 내가 어떻게 몰락했단 말인가? 3차라리 신랑이 신부의 방을 떠날 때, 사람들이 금식하고 기도하게 하라.”

(105) Jesus said, “He who knows the father and the mother will be called the son of a harlot.”[제105장] 1예수께서 말씀하시기를, “누구든지 아버지와 어머니를 아는 자는 창녀의 자식이라 불릴 것이다.”

(106) Jesus said, “When you make the two one, you will become the sons of man, and when you say, ‘Mountain, move away,’ it will move away.”[제106장] 1예수께서 말씀하시기를, “너희가 둘을 하나로 만들 때 사람의 아들들이 될 것이다, 2그리고 너희가 말하기를 ‘산아 여기서 움직여라!’하면 산이 움직일 것이다.”

(107) Jesus said, “The kingdom is like a shepherd who had a hundred sheep. One of them, the largest, went astray. He left the ninety-nine sheep and looked for that one until he found it. When he had gone to such trouble, he said to the sheep, ‘I care for you more than the ninety-nine.’“[제107장] 1예수께서 말씀하시기를, “나라는 백 마리의 양을 지닌 목자와 같다. 2그 중 가장 큰 한 마리가 길을 잃었다. 그는 아흔아홉 마리를 버려두고 그 한 마리를 발견할 때까지 찾았다. 3그리고 그 모든 수고를 마쳤을 때, 그 양에게 말했다, ‘나는 아흔아홉 마리보다 너를 더 사랑하노라.’”

(108) Jesus said, “He who will drink from my mouth will become like me. I myself shall become he, and the things that are hidden will be revealed to him.”[제108장] 1예수께서 말씀하시기를, “누구든지 나의 입으로부터 나온 것을 마시는 자는 나와 같이 될 것이다. 2나 자신도 그 사람과 같이 될 것이다, 그리고 감추어져 있는 것들이 그에게 드러나리라.”

(109) Jesus said, “The kingdom is like a man who had a hidden treasure in his field without knowing it. And after he died, he left it to his son. The son did not know (about the treasure). He inherited the field and sold it. And the one who bought it went plowing and found the treasure. He began to lend money at interest to whomever he wished.”[제109장] 1예수께서 말씀하시기를, “아버지의 나라는 그의 밭에 보물이 숨겨져 있으나 그것을 모르는 한 사람과 같다. 2그리고 그가 죽었을 때 그는 그의 아들에게 물려주었다. 그 아들도 그것을 알지 못했다. 그는 그 밭을 상속받아 팔아버렸다. 3밭을 산 사람이 밭을 갈다가 그 보물을 발견하였다, 그리고 그가 원하는 누구에게든지 이자를 받고 돈을 빌려주었다.”

(110) Jesus said, “Whoever finds the world and becomes rich, let him renounce the world.”[제110장] 1예수께서 말씀하시기를, “세상을 발견하여 부자가 된 자는 세상을 부정하게 하라.”

(111) Jesus said, “The heavens and the earth will be rolled up in your presence. And the one who lives from the living one will not see death.” Does not Jesus say, “Whoever finds himself is superior to the world?”[제111장] 1예수께서 말씀하시기를, “하늘들과 땅이 너희 면전에서 말려 올라갈 것이다, 2그러나 살아있는 자로부터 살아있는 자는 죽음을 보지 않을 것이다.” 3예수께서 말씀하시지 않는가, “자신을 발견한 사람들은, 그들에게는 세상은 합당하지 않다.”

(112) Jesus said, “Woe to the flesh that depends on the soul; woe to the soul that depends on the flesh.”[제112장] 1예수께서 말씀하시기를, “혼에 매달리는 육신에 저주 있으라! 육신에 매달리는 혼에 저주 있으라!”

(113) His disciples said to him, “When will the kingdom come?” “It will not come by waiting for it. It will not be a matter of saying ‘here it is’ or ‘there it is.’ Rather, the kingdom of the father is spread out upon the earth, and men do not see it.”

[제113장] 1예수를 따르는 자들이 말씀드리기를, “나라가 언제 올 것입니까?” 2(예수께서 가라사대,) “나라는 그것을 쳐다본다고 해서 오지 않을 것이다. 3’보라, 여기 있다!’ 혹은 ‘보라, 저기 있다!’고 말할 수도 없다. 오히려, 아버지의 나라는 이 땅 위에 펼쳐져 있으나, 사람들이 그것을 보지 못할 뿐이다.”

(114) Simon Peter said to him, “Let Mary leave us, for women are not worthy of life.” Jesus said, “I myself shall lead her in order to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every woman who will make herself male will enter the kingdom of heaven.”

[제114장] 1시몬 베드로”가 그분께 말씀드리기를, “마리아가 우리를 떠나게 하소서. 여인은 삶을 얻을 자격이 없기 때문입니다.” 2예수께서 말씀하시기를, “보라 내가 그녀를 인도하여 그녀가 남성이 되게 할 것이다, 그리하여 그녀도 너희 남성들을 닮은 살아있는 영이 될 것이다. 3어떤 여인이라도 자신을 남성으로 만드는 자는 하늘 나라에 들어갈 것이다.”

0 Comments
반응형 구글광고 등
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand